Tuesday, September 25, 2007

beautiful losers



Beautiful Losers is a feature documentary film celebrating the independent and D.I.Y. spirit that unified a loose-knit group of American artists who emerged from the underground youth subcultures of skateboarding, graffiti, punk rock and hip-hop. This documentary tells the story of how a group of outsiders with little or no formal training and almost no conception or interest of the inner workings of the art world ended up having an incredible impact on the worlds of art, fashion, music, film and pop culture.

I was unaware of this documentary. I own the book and was lucky enough to view the show in Orange County when it was touring.
I want to see the whole film!

1 comment:

Kiddrae254 said...

Yea I heard of this, I wanna check it out too.

*I will be doing this at the next Party© @ 1:15