Tuesday, October 2, 2007

9 pound etc.



Bahamadia is hands down my favorite female MC of all time. Her 1996 album Kollage is a classic from beginning to end, with hard hitting production from the mighty Primo and Beatminerz. She was also a part of the best hip hop show I have ever witnessed...1996 @ Bomb Factory, the line up was Fugees, The Roots, Goodie Mob and Bahamadia. Need I say more!

Peep The Roots park bench cameo around 2:38

Bahamadia - 3 Tha hard way (street)

Bahamadia - 3 Tha hard way (instrumental)

Artist :: Bahamadia
Album :: Kollage
Year :: 1996
Track :: 3 Tha Hard Way

2 comments:

Kiddrae254 said...

I definitely remember this joint. I always loved her Wu-Tang shout outs and suttle references.

Tiye Phoenix has her style.

Prince Money said...

i love bahamadia, remember that joint with roni size.

ahhhh

who was that one chick with beat junkies. she did that massive solo ep. i cant remember her name